1700 Series Swabs feature tip construct form a patented hydrophilic
foam and are excellent cleaning tools for HDD components, optical,
medical devices and vacuum equipment.
construction provides good particle and residue removval with a minimum
of particle transfer due to abrasion. Unique thermal bonding and
cleaning process ensure a minimum of particle shedding from foam seal.
* Excellent absorbency and fiber free construction make it a perfect replacement for cotton swabs.
* High strength and abrasion resistance of UltraSOLV® foam tip
minimizes particle shedding due to abrasion, common with standard foam
and cotton swabs.
* Extremely low ionic and NVR levels for HDD and optic cleaning applications.
* Unique thermal bonding process ensures no adhesive residue and minimizes particle generation from seal.
* Available in a variety of tip sizes for cleaning small hard-to-access components, o-ring grooves and corners.
* ESD safe tip